2010年12月29日星期三

29 Dec 10 NBA's Best Nicknames: Who's Is The Best?

I've been thinking, We seem to have run out of good nicknames. Think about it! So, I've done some thinking about my favorite nicknames today and, of all time! But the question is, who is the owner of your favorite nickname?Air Jordan - Michael JordanAgent Zero - Gilbert ArenasAK-47 - Andrei KirilenkoBirdman - Chris AndersonThe Big Ticket - Kevin GarnettThe Black Mamba - Kobe BryantClyde The Glide - Clyde DrexlerCP3 - Chris PaulThe Diesel - Shaquille O'NealDr.J - Julius ErvingDurantula - Kevin New York Giants jersey
DurantHakeem The Dream - Hakeem OlajuwonFlash - Dwyane WadeKing James - LeBron JamesThe Logo - Jerry WestKrypto-Nate - Nate RobinsonMagic - Earvin JohnsonMelo - Carmelo AnthonyMr. Big Shot - Chauncey BillupsRip - Richard HamiltonSkip To My Lou - Rafer AlstonStarbury - Stephon MarburyZo - Alonzo MourningMy personal favorites would have to be AK-47, Durantula, Krypto-Nate, and Skip to my Lou.Did I leave anybody out? Who was your fav. and why?

没有评论:

发表评论