2010年4月20日星期二

My Obsession With Ugg Boots

My attitude changed after slipping on these rather odd ice cream colored boots. The merino sheepskin and supple suede were not only soft, but incredibly light weight. These were definitely the most comfortable shoes I had ever worn. I quickly found that I could walk the streets of soccer jerseys
NewYork for hours in complete comfort. No more hailing a taxi because my shoes were hurting my feet.
Finally the world's obsession with Ugg Boots made sense to me. I soon found that Ugg Australia offered an extensive line of boots and shoes. I quickly became enamored with the quirky Ugg names such as UGG classic short boots, UGG classic tall boots, UGG Classic Cardy Boots etc.


While the boots and shoes were very unique, the history of Ugg Australia was even more intriguing. The story of the young surfer from Australia who ventured to America with a bag full of these very unusualsheepskin boots. Ironically, the very qualities of Soccer jerseys classic mini cheap ugg boots

comfort and casual style that made Ugg sheepskin boots a favorite with the local surfers in both the US and Australia would later catapult Ugg boots on to the runways of Paris and Milan and into one of the most sought after luxury brands in the world. From Purses, to keychains to boots, Ugg's relaxed style was everywhere.
world cup jerseys

I had to admit that when I first noticed the Ugg Boot trend,I did not get the obsession with Ugg Boots. I have always been an admirer of Ugg Boots
more sleek classic lines in both footwear and clothing.
I attended a charity event in New York City called the Posh sale. If Cheap Ugg Boots
you are a New Yorker you are probably familiar with this fantastic sale. One of my purchases at this event was a pair of classic short Uggs pink. I was still not sold on the look of the Ugg boot, but I was curious. My thinking at the time was "this charity is for a good cause and I can always just wear them to walk my dog."

没有评论:

发表评论