2010年4月5日星期一

Germanic peoples to show the world what?

European Cup into a brutal knockout, for me this can be considered super-fans of people, the mind always difficult to let go of many that do not know the feeling. Ordinary day we talk about Germany, always say that the Second World War, always say that France, that Hitler. But when I love the German soccer, I finally understood the essence of the Germanic peoples. A never give up the pursuit of national goals, what they can not show it brilliant?
Since the time difference, the European Cup after all the games are started in the morning. In the past, it was nothing, but for now I say the truth, can not say it is not a challenge. Diabetes, heart problem and blood pressure instability, whether it is a sickness that does not allow me too much of the wanton. But I just love 2010 World Cup jerseys, like the kind of spirited football, that kind of life show no reservations and interpretation.
Fortunately, the son of college entrance examination is over, assess the results come out not too pretty disappointing. Besides his son also likes football, so every day in the evening, her son early to give me a good bubble tea, sitting beside me, began his football knowledge. Son, like the Portuguese football, he said that the European Cup a new generation of Portuguese football gold will shine. Germany son know that I love football, they must be, and I bet that in the quarter-finals, the German tanks must not prevent passionate Portuguese dream.
If you look from the group stage, the son may say nothing wrong. Portugal and Germany, is a game I decline. Portugal saw red as fire, like the soccer field football Pentium interpretation of life, I feel, today's golden generation of Portugal with a hunger, with a kind of national spirit of life and finance into football dream. Objectively speaking, the German team in the group game gives the impression not very good, they kind of calm, the kind of machinery, the kind of obscurity, and people understand the reality of how life has created a distance.
Outspoken son told me that the European Cup in Germany could not achieve the ideal German. They are too heavy, and heavy people feel that football is not a passion for sport. Son 18 years old, has been an adult, though I can not stay in the mind to change the impression of his son, but I think it should be, and his ideas on the football do the exchange.
"Football can not just watch football." I said: "NFL jerseys is a passion for sports, football is a manifestation of a life is a spiritual interpretation of life. If we only appreciate a kind of casual, enjoy a passion, then football seems to have lost its original meaning. I like German football, I actually like the kind of deep, sophisticated and Germanic peoples lives the spirit of perseverance. Do you know why soccer become the world's No. 1 sport? It because it fully integrated into the essence of life into a catharsis for people in a campaign mode with the war, to feel the thrill of human cruelty.
"
"No!" My son is almost jumped up: "NFL jerseys brings is a feeling of movement, the Spanish football is in accordance with this idea to show the magic of football. To see what the group understood the game. Germany people that are too rational character never let football really belongs to them. "
"Tonight is just the direct dialogue between Germany and Portugal, we see, in the end is a passion, superior or rational." I said to him: "You remember, in the life of the world, life is always rational the ultimate answer. passion might be able to show the beautiful moment of life, but it never completed the final nirvana of life. "
I know that his son will not be convinced, because he does not fully mature in mind, that football is a performance of an individual. He said to me with challenging: "Portugal have C. Lo, there is Deco, has been world champion with the Brazilian coach. Germany have? Barak has been senile, pigs are let out of the field red card penalty, but their coach tonight only spectator in the audience on stage. you're bullish on it, the German tanks will definitely give a new golden generation of Portuguese football completely destroyed, leaving no less than a little suspense. "
I know, but the situation on the use of group games to convince his son is clearly not enough. Because of his love of football how many are still stuck in a kind of joy and enthusiasm, he does not know football is now unfolding is not winning or losing a football. Because of war from Germany and Portugal some time. So I went and son talking about the World Cup qualifiers in Asia, talking about the end until there are two rounds, but the Chinese have been out of football one of those self-righteous

没有评论:

发表评论